Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Telegraph: Expat Networking Article & Portable Career Book Review

Anyone interested in reading the Expat Networking article A Little Help From My Friends and/or the book review for the newly-released third edition of A Career In Your Suitcase that The Telegraph online (UK) published for me on the same day as the book review for Get Ahead By Going Abroad (blogged about in a previous post), please just click on the links above.

In terms of the date, I could swear black and blue that only one of these was on their site until earlier today when magically, all three appeared - dated 14 May. But I suppose there is nothing wrong with a touch of magic each day... is there?

Enjoy your day! Andrea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea, it can't be coincidence I find your site today, I was visiting the Telegraph site earlier today because I have an article published there and read your article 'Get Ahead...' .Very interesting. Then totally unrelated I came across your website via Robin Pascoe's links page. this is such a great site, so much information on everything. It is a great resource thanks very much Louise

Expat Women said...

Hi Louise,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write some fabulous feedback. I really should get around to putting a 'Testimonials' page together on the main site, actually, to include the comments of wonderful people such as yourself. :-)

Thanks and best wishes Louise,

Andrea.

Share This: