Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays



Dear Expat Women around the world,

Thank you for your support this year. We all know that moving to a new country and even returning home after a long absence can be stressful. We want to thank all the women who have visited our site and found help in our pages.

I especially want to thank the expatriate womens clubs and local expat country websites all over the world who have listed their link in our Country Links section.


I wish you all the very best over the holiday season and may 2008 be incredibly successful for all!


Warmest wishes,


Jill Lengre

2 comments:

Finally Woken said...

Hello,
I just found this site a while a go and I'm really impressed. You have lots of information which could help me to get through my difficulties of living inn a foreign country. As I have registered my blog in your directory and put your button on my blog, I'd like to ask your permission to put your blog link in mine.
Happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anita,

Of course! :-)

Andrea

Share This: