Monday, December 17, 2007

End of Year Reflections

As 2007 draws soon to a close, I am feeling very reflective. I read this quote today that I wanted to share with you, to help us all remember that whatever we have been through in 2007, there is still surely something for which we can be grateful. The quote was cited as an anonymous "Old Saying", so maybe you have heard it before:

"I once was sad because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet."

And while I'm sharing quotes, here is still my favourite this year, from one of our Expat Women Bloggers:

“At the table of life there are knives in the back, and forks in the road. I keep a spoon handy, in case life dishes up dessert.” In Search Of Dessert

May 2007 conclude for all you with a big plate of dessert!

Warmest wishes Everyone, Andrea.

No comments:

Share This: