Friday, January 30, 2009

Expat Women February Home Page

Hi Everyone, February 1 falls over the weekend, so we have uploaded our February Home Page a little early. Please take a look:

Success Story
Susan Au Allen
USPAACC Education Foundation
In 1999, Susan was named one of 25 most influential Asians in America. In 2008, she was named as one of US’s top Diversity Advocates, among notables such as President William Clinton, President Jimmy Carter and Oprah Winfrey...
Read more…

Business Idea
Robina Oliver
Curvas Peligrosas
If you have ever prayed for a gorgeous bathing suit to wear by your hotel pool, then Robina Oliver is a woman who is answering prayers like yours. Robina’s dangerously curvy business in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, has become an instant hit amongst tourists and locals...
Read more…

Perfectionism
Is Perfectionism Condemning You To A Life Of Immaculate Mediocrity?
Margie Warrell
Do not get me wrong, I have no bone to pick with perfectionists; particularly not those who might find themselves operating on my heart, building my home or fixing my car’s brakes but...
Read more…

Freelancing
My-So Called Freelance Life
Michelle Goodman
Join experienced freelancer, Michelle Goodman, as she talks to us about what to do and what not to do in the world of freelancing (including tips for established freelancers)...
Read more…

Expat Teens
Youth Compass
Thomas Speckhardt
If you are looking for new ideas about how to give some positive direction to your global nomad teen, join us as we talk to Thomas Speckhardt, the Executive Director of Youth Compass – a community youth organisation led by volunteers and staff...
Read more…

ExpatWomen Confession
I Think I Am An Alcoholic
ExpatWomen Girlfriend
I live in Athens, Greece, and I think I am an alcoholic. I am spending more and more nights drinking. I find myself choosing unimportant evening social functions (through my job with the foreign service here) over getting home and spending time with my family...
Read more…

Not An Expat Women Member Yet?
Please sign up today, to make sure that you receive our February Members' newsletter next week. We would love to welcome you to our online community.

Thanks and best wishes for your weekend! Andrea.

No comments:

Share This: