Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wanted: Expats in India or China, from Denmark, Germany, Finland or the UK

Hi Everyone, An interesting request today from Nicol Foulkes, the lead researcher on this project (and working on her PhD) at the University of Tampere and the University of Lapland. The work is for the project run by the Academy of Finland, Future of Work and Wellbeing 2008-2001.

Basically, Nicol is looking for survey respondents in each of the following specific categories. If you can help, please do. She estimates each survey takes approximately 15 minutes. For questions, please email Nicol directly. Thanks.

**

My company (which is Danish, German, Finnish or British) would like to share information on its expatriation process for employees in the emerging economies of India and/or China.
Click Here

My/my partner's job (in Denmark, Germany, Finland or the UK) has taken me/us to India.
Click Here

My/my partner's job (in Denmark, Germany, Finland or the UK) has taken me/us to China.
Click Here

In the past, I have spent a period in India or China in relation to my/my partner's job. (The sending company was based in Denmark, Germany, Finland or the UK).
Click Here (This one takes approximately 30 minutes)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear all
I just wanted to let you know that so far I have found 6 participants in India and carried out 2 interviews there so far. 5 of them are professional women.

Thanks for your interest!

Nicol

Share This: