Monday, October 20, 2008

Empowered Career Woman

Hi Everyone, If you are/were/or want to be a career woman in any shape or form, you might like to check out a blog entitled Empowered Career Woman, written by Adrienne Graham (American).

It's not an expat blog and I don't personally know Adrienne (from memory, I learnt about her blog when she left a message a long time ago on this blog), but for a while now I have been impressed both with the effort that she puts into her blog and her effort to encourage women to 'network for success'.

Some of my favourite recent blogposts that you might enjoy include:

(1) Working Remotely (which includes 16 great tips);

(2) Women Don't Need Separate Business Magazines, Do They? (a discussion sparked from her experience with the relatively new Forbes Life Executive Women magazine); and

(3) Book Excerpt: Go Ahead, Talk to Strangers (excerpts from Chapter 5's A Closed Mouth Don't Get Fed: Asking For What You Want of her upcoming book, Go Ahead, Talk to Strangers: The Modern Girl's Guide to Fearless Networking).

Keep up the great work, Adrienne, Andrea.

1 comment:

Talent Diva said...

Hi Andrea,

Thank you so much for this. I truly appreciate it and the support from you and everyone else who have stumbled across my blog. I hope you continue enjoying the blog (and the book).

Chat with you soon.

Adrienne

Share This: