Sunday, February 3, 2008

Can Anyone Help Jamuna (Expat Survey)?

"Hi, I'm a student from Malaysia University of Science (USM). I'm a MBA candidate doing research on Expatriate Adjustment. This is a 10 minutes anonymous survey on Expatriate's Adjustment. Its totally anonymous, no email address request. It takes 10 to 12 minutes! You can do halfway, Quit and Continue later. The results will be available to public. Please help me to give a broad distribution. The link to the survey is here. If you need more info from me, please let me know. Thank you so much for your help. Regards, Jamuna."

Jamuna Sulaiman
MBA candidate
School Of Management
Malaysia University Of Science (USM)
Penang, Malaysia
Contact: 6012-4587903
Email: jamuna.sulaiman@yahoo.com

Dr Anees Janee Ali
Lecturer/Supervisor
School Of Management
Malaysia University Of Science (USM)
Penang, Malaysia
Contact: 604-6533888 (ext: 3434)
Email: aneesali15@yahoo.com

No comments:

Share This: