Saturday, October 27, 2007

Final day at the Worldwide ERC Conference

Friday was the final day at the conference. I met many workforce mobility professionals from around the globe as well as real estate professionals from the United States.

I attended many interesting sessions (Ask the Experts on Critical Global Mobility Issues and Ensuring Consistent and Professional Destination Services in Every Corner of the World) on global mobility, providing an opportunity to learn and network.

I also visited the exhibition hall where many companies where marketing their services to companies to help them areas such as tax and immigration, housing, destination service, relocation amoung others.

The final speaker at the conference, Scott Friedman who is a humorist, made us laugh about the events and speeches that took place over the two-day event. And made us think about not taking ourselves so seriously.

Things to think about as I wait for my plane back to Mexico.

No comments:

Share This: