Thursday, March 27, 2008

Expat Infidelity Poll

Help... We moved our monthly Expat Women Poll from our Home Page to our Polls section this month, when ExpatWomen.com underwent it's March makeover. The problem now seems to be that the Poll is a bit too buried on the site and we need more responses.

Granted, some women might be scared to commit an answer to a question about infidelity... but given that our Poll is completely anonymous and no ExpatWomen tracking device whatsoever will find out who said what (we assure you), we hope you will click on this link and take the 5 seconds you need to click on your multiple-choice response to the following:

Question:

What is Your Experience with Infidelity Abroad?


Possible Answers:

  • My Partner Has Had An Affair, But I Have Not
  • My Partner Has Had An Affair, And I Have Too
  • My Partner Has Not Had An Affair, But I Have
  • I Suspect My Partner Has Had An Affair
  • I Want To Have An Affair
  • We Have Both Been 100% Faithful

Thanks in advance for your help!

No comments:

Share This: