Thursday, May 1, 2008

WIN Conference - Sitges, Barcelona, Spain. Registration Now Open

Are you interested in joining hundreds of outstanding women in Sitges, Barcelona, Spain for the W.I.N. Global Leadership Forum this year? If yes, then you are in luck -registration opened today, May 1.

W.I.N. stands for Women's International Networking. The annual conference for women is the brainchild of the ever-inspiring Norwegian, Kristin Engvig, who we featured as a Success Story on our site in 2007. This single mum seems to never run out of energy!

Last year, I travelled from Australia to Norway to attend the W.I.N. Forum in Oslo. It was a wonderful experience. Rooms full of women wanting to share, learn, inspire others and be inspired. I highly recommend it - especially if you are based in Europe and it's just a hop-skip-and-a-jump.

Dates: (17) 18 - 20 (21) September 2008
Venue: Hotel Melia, Sitges, Barcelona, Spain

If you would like to find out more about what went on last year, I invite you to read our W.I.N. 2007 Reports - Part One and Part Two.

If you would like to find out more about the upcoming 2008 W.I.N. Forum, please click here to go directly to the official W.I.N. site.

Regards, Andrea.

No comments:

Share This: